I am currently partnering with an exciting Technology business who are looking for a Workforce Allocation/Resource Manager to join their tight knit team. This is a great opportunity for someone to join a fast growing and ambitious business.
*THIS IS NOT A RECRUITMENT ROLE***
- Establish/manage the people database in terms of their skills and capabilities, experience and delivery
- Create and maintain the allocation records of which people are allocated to which engagements, and the duration of their commitment, their availability for other work and their utilisation
- Responsible for monitoring and managing the chargeable and no chargeable allocation at individual level and for the appropriate rotation of staff on and off engagements in consultation with delivery leads, and for ensuring that staff utilisation is managed to agreed targets by role or grade
- Actively manage and report on allocation issues, ensuring, by working with HR, that a steady flow of candidates is available for allocations
- Generate and manage the forecast of demand for people across all engagements to minimise bench time consistent with company objectives, and to ensure that the utilisation of teams and individuals is on target.
- Monitor and manage any evidence of decline or adverse change in productivity and flag actively any concerns over staff well being or performance.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a resourcing/workforce allocation role and project management experience will be massively beneficial.
This is a permanent role paying up to £45,000.
This role will also operate remotely given the current situation.
If interested, please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.