Our client is a well-known retail company based in Melbourne CBD. They are seeking a talented Workers Compensation Consultant to join the organisation on a full time contract basis, initially for 3 months.
Your role will entail:
Working collaboratively with the broader Health, Safety & Wellbeing team to drive effective claims, rehabilitation and health management.Working collaboratively with the broader Health, Safety & Wellbeing team to drive effective claims, rehabilitation and health management.
Build and strengthen relationships and provide best practice claims management services to employees and all stakeholders (including; representatives, medical practitioners, the SRCC, Comcare, Courts, Tribunals and industry groups.
To be successful you will need:
- Proven end to end case management or claims experience within General or Workers Compensation
- Strong communication and listening skills with a sharp attention to detail.
- You need to work well within a team and use your relationship building skills to build trust and rapport with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experienced working in a large complex organisation.
- Sound understanding of legislation ideally within a self insured environment.
You will be offered a competitive hourly rate with flexibility in working hours. You'll be part of a fast paced, collaborative friendly team, with a great positive culture.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Michele Beale on (03) 8610 8450 or e-mail email@example.com. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.