My client is a leader within the not for profit sector making a huge contribution to the lives of those it supports.
An opportunity has arisen for a Work Health & Safety Partner to join their team within their Sydney operations, on a permanent basis.
This role exists to support a portfolio of residential clients.
To be considered successful, the ideal candidate must -
- have a proven track record of delivering safety training, auditing and compliance management
- have implemented safety strategies and dealt with claims management
- enjoy working in a team and be team orientated
- take pride in developing the safety culture within the organisation
- have strong relationship and networking skills
- a Cert 4 and/or exposure to the LPR system will be highly regarded
- a drivers license and own vehicle (travel to be reimbursed)
Upon entry into this role, the successful candidate can look forward to -
- entry into a small yet highly collaborative team
- the chance to work for a business that respect and hold the safety function in high esteem
- the autonomy to take ownership of their portfolio of clients, but with continued support
- a hybrid working policy that will allow the majority of work to be completed on-site or from home
- the opportunity to not only utilise their existing skillset, but further grow and develop their safety expertise
Work with an organisation you can truly be proud to represent. This opportunity is offering a package of $110K plus travel reimbursements and a host of other benefits.
For further information about this position please apply or if you wish to have a confidential discussion in general, call Linda Giacomantonio on 0412 974 220.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.