As the WHS Systems, Assurance & Investigations Lead for the business, you will report to the Health, Safety & Wellbeing Manager, taking responsibility for auditing and evaluating the processes and systems for all investigations. Duties will include decision-making based on facts and verifiable evidence, professional knowledge, and putting this into practice. You will have the opportunity to review/develop the Safety, Wellbeing & Environment assurance and governance program by conducting the first line of accountability assurance activities. It will also be your responsibility to manage and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring ongoing regulatory and legislative compliance.
Key skills required
- Audit Lead qualification essential
- Strong knowledge and experience working with WHS frameworks
- Stakeholder Management: Closely partner with internal and external stakeholders and confidently communicate with team members from the field through to senior leaders
- Ability to prioritise and manage complex and competing workloads
- Influence, support coach, and mentor leaders to positive safety outcomes and working culture
- An ability to think outside the box and come up with innovative solutions to encourage a positive workplace safety culture & environment
- An analytical and process-driven mindset, able to identify areas of improvement and implement solutions
- The ability to travel is essential - 25% travel involved in the role
What is on offer
- Contribute to world-class outcomes in your field
- Join a leading organisation dedicated to helping Victorians
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.