Reporting into the HR Director, you will lead the health & safety function across several states. Understanding that not everyone is the same, you're role will be to partner with the business building health and safety capability whilst changing daily behaviours. As well as this you will build and maintain systems and policies, enhance wellbeing plans and increase capability across the site.
Just some of the responsibilites:
- Build strong relationships with key external stakeholders including local and national government agencies, Insurers, rehabilitation and allied health providers
- Undertake annual review of the Food Safety Program with key stakeholders to ensure the program is current and meets legislative requirements.
- Design and deliver learning programs which support the businesses WHS system
- Manage claims management and resolution in region. Build leader capability to RTW programs (including participating in RTW planning and evaluation with medical teams) and ensure that team members return to work as quickly as possible.
- Technically you will need sound experience in a WHS role, ideally within hospitality or tourism. Experience in implementing WHS management system and programs at site level is also imperative for this role coupled with a Diploma in OH&S and/ or equivalent
- Ideally have Accreditation as a Return-to-Work Coordinator
- Current Driver's Licence.
This role could essentially be an immediate start for the right person.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.