I am keen to speak with EMEA Payroll Managers with a proven track record in harmonisation, process improvement and change management.
|Key responsibilites include:|
- Drive the development and execution of 16 country payrolls across the EMEA region.
- Manage, develop and motivate a team of 4 professionals
- Own the outsourcing relationship with Payroll Providers, including contracts, financials, and performance management
- Serve as lead payroll representative on payroll related projects with regards to both strategic direction and requirements, ensuring all proposed changes are fully understood and executed
- Responsible for all system implementations affecting payroll and supporting implementation of any new payroll and or benefit related platforms.
- Responsible for succession planning and strategic hiring for the team
- Responsible for the end-to-end Payroll process, including preparation, processing, post-Payroll, and tax filing, in coordination with the outsourced payroll solution provider
- Ensure SOX compliance and control requirements are met and coordinate and manage the production of all SOX deliverables
- Recommend ongoing process improvements to improve the quality and cost of Payroll service
- Write and review all payroll procedures on an ongoing basis to ensure compliance of SOX and external audit requirements
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.