Training Delivery Manager
A top tier professional services firm is in the market for a Training Manager with a focus on delivery.
This role has been released on a 12 month fixed term contract basis and requires an enthusiastic and driven individual who has the ability to deliver 5* across a number of areas.
Your key responsibilities as our Training Manager will include:
- Designing and implementing monthly & annual training plans while overseeing and proactively managing the annual training budget.
- Identifying training and development needs through meetings and discussions with Departmental Managers to produce programmes that are in line with the company goals and vision.
- Monitoring monthly figures in hours of training carried out and prepare for Business Review meetings.
- Supporting Managers in measuring the progress of team members after training session to ensure the continuous development of all colleagues.
- Helping with organising the delivery of training and development programmes.
- Liaising with external training providers for niche training courses.
The client offers a broad portfolio of content in its training function but requires someone that can write their own content too. You in turn will have access to extensive learning and development programs with opportunities to develop your career within a professional and enthusiastic team.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.