I am currently working with a leading Silver Circle law firm who are looking for their next Trainee Recruitment Assistant to join there London based office. The client has over 1,200 partners and staff worldwide and extremely recognised within the legal sector.
Successful Candidate will:
- Join the Trainee Recruitment team
- Part of the HR Department and the wider Business Service function based at the firm's head office in London
- Working alongside Trainee Recruitment partners and will report to Senior Manager
- Attracting and recruiting graduates
- Setting up interview tests, conducting short HR interviews and feeding back to the partners at the weekly meetings.
Ideal candidate profile:
- Degree-educated, or qualified by experience
- Good working knowledge of Excel, including pivot tables and other advanced function
- Previous experience of preparing numerical reports and analysing data
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written, spoken and presentational and upward communication skills
- Wellness benefits - health club membership, private medical insurance, personal accident cover
- Lifestyle benefits - Subsidised restaurant and coffee bar, enhanced family leave pay, access to a range of special offers and shopping discounts
Interviewing process is barrier free and can usually be wrapped up within two stage - if interested please send your CV through.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.