We are working with a leading global law firm on a 12 month FTC Technology Trainer role and woujld love to hear from you if you have experience in the following :
You will be part of a supportive, friendly and fun L&D team and and provide traing and support to partners, legal staff in all office and across APAC.
Some of the main requirement of the role will be;
- Providing training to new starters and existing staff on ad hoc, scheduled & rollout basis.
- Perform training administration and other ad hoc duties as required
- Support Learning & Organisational Development team projects
Essential Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years' experience in an IT training role
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Ability to learn new courseware and concepts quickly in order to provide training
- Proven track record of delivering MS Office applications training to an advanced level
- Knowledge of learning methodologies and learning styles
- Experienced in and able to deliver in a variety of training styles including: instructor led, 1-2-1 coaching and remote/online training
- Have the credibility, presence and presentation skills to influence at all levels
Experience and knowledge of:
- Practice Management Systems (ideally Elite 3e)
- Document Management Systems (ideally iManage)
- Client Relationship Management systems
Please note the role can be based in Melbourne or Sydney
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.