Our client is an international company in the media sector. For the German headquarters in Cologne we are looking to fill the role of a
Team Lead Operational HR Management (m/f)
- Define and implement the labour strategy for Germany, leveraging relations with employees, Works Councils and external stakeholders in alignment with Divisional Senior HR Business Partners
- Take over the responsibility for employee relations and works council relations across German and ensure HR data governance, security and compliance
- Ensure seamless end to end HR processes and an excellent service delivery to the employee
- Ensure efficacy and efficiencies of core HR Processes including consistency across all entities in Germany
- Lead an HR IT system implementation and related HR transformation
- Ensure proactive collaboration with the Divisional Senior HRBPs in Germany and Global Centers of Expertise
- Lead and develop a medium-sized team
- University degree in legal studies/law with a specialisation on labour law is mandatory
- Seasoned HR Leader with proven track record in employee relations (works council negotiations, collective labor agreements, local labor law)
- Deep knowledge of Core HR Processes along with strong communication and change management skills
- Experience of working in a complex international matrix environment with constant change
- Ideally experience in implementing global HR systems, preferably Workday
- Very well-organised achiever with a can-do attitude and openness to innovation and change
- Fluent in English and German
For more information please contact Simon Frentzen (firstname.lastname@example.org, +49 211 2479-1138). We are looking forward to your application.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".