A leading technology & entertainment company listed on the London Stock Exchange, offering excellent benefits, is looking for a commercial Talent Manager to join their team. The Talent Manager will work with the Talent Director to lead the design and delivery of the talent, leadership, engagement and diversity agenda. This will include using leading edge practices, programmes and tools to support leaders to have a sustainable and international talent pipeline to drive future business growth. Building talent practices (e.g. talent assessment, succession planning, performance management and high potential identification and development) that align to my client's Values and drive the desired culture is a key accountability of this role. Sitting within the Talent Management Centre of Excellence, the incumbent will provide specialist expertise and insight to the HR Leadership team and senior leaders to ensure that the talent strategy is embedded across the wider organisation.
* Lead and embed the organisation's leadership development programme for the Top 70 leaders, identifying key insights from the data to further evolve the development strategy to ensure a strong leadership pipeline for the future.
* Contribute to the development of the talent management strategy for the wider organisation. Define and implement strategies to accelerate the development of global key talent and successor candidates and ensure development of new capabilities for future identified needs
* Lead the implementation of our new exciting employee engagement strategy to provide real time engagement analytics to managers on a frequent basis to enable them to make better people decisions.
* Scope the design, launch and embedding of a diversity and inclusion programme for the wider organization.
* Provide expert support and coaching to HR Business Partners, leaders and managers to ensure talent initiatives are successful and achieve the required outcomes.
* Benchmark best practice externally and innovate with cutting edge solutions in the central talent management function
* Leverage data & analytics to drive decisions and evaluate the effectiveness and impact of the organisation's talent management and leadership development efforts
* Manage vendors and service providers and monitor performance during delivery to ensure quality and optimum value for the organization.
* Conducts group, functional, team, and individual needs assessments as appropriate to diagnose problem areas, identify root causes, and implement talent solutions that improve employee performance, provide effective development at all levels, retain high performing employees and ultimately increase organizational effectiveness.
Commercial talent management experience gained ideally working within a technology or forward thinking environment.
Subject matter expert in talent and leadership development: Expert knowledge on all aspects of talent development including methodologies, frameworks and tools. Proven ability to develop and implement pragmatic and innovative talent solutions in a dynamic, commercial environment, and ideally in an international context.
Business acumen and commerciality: Proven ability to understand overall business objectives and work within a commercial, growth-focused business. Experience of developing and implementing talent programmes linked to business strategy and KPI's. Will have points of view on emerging trends and talent practices that will create value for the business.
Delivery excellence: A track record for implementing at pace and a focus on continuous improvement. Highly proficient project management capability from concept through to delivery and experience in delivering cross-functionally with international teams.
Stakeholder Management: Strong influencing skills and proven ability to successfully build productive relationships with stakeholders across a global organisation. A strong team player with a collaborative style and a proven track record of effectively delivering through a HR team. Ability to coach, challenge, guide and advise key stakeholders in order to secure support and deliver against the talent and development agenda.
Communication: Strong communicator with a logical, structured, clear, credible and mature style. Capable of quickly engaging audiences of all levels. Not afraid to challenge senior business stakeholders, where necessary.
Analytical and data-driven approach: Will evidence a metrics-driven approach to analysing the effectiveness of talent and leadership development strategies.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.