Are you a highly skilled Talent Management professional looking for the autonomy to create innovative programmes that unlocks potential? Do you want to play a key part in driving a strong pipeline of future leaders in one of the world's leading Fintech businesses?
As a sole contributor, you will play a key part in the design, delivery and partnership of global talent programmes that will assist the business in becoming the market leader.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create the tools, leverage the technology and the disruptive content to scale the approach to Talent Management in relation to careers, performance and investment.
- Lead the design and launch of the programs that will support the identification, mobilization and leveraging of talent.
- Leverage your deep expertise in talent planning, talent identification & assessment and succession planning
- Develop a strong ecosystem across talent development, talent attraction and future capabilities to contribute to the overall people strategy.
- Build talent management capabilities, and equip teams and business partners with the tools and skills needed to successfully execute on their talent agenda.
- Familiar with application and an appetite for translating the latest thinking on good talent and performance management to continue to embed the right practices.
- Experience leveraging assessments to help drive talent programs.
- Specialization in talent management function or talent management ecosystem.
- Experience designing, executing, and implementing programs at enterprise-level.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.