I have partnered with an iconic global fashion brand on an exciting new opportunity and I am looking for Talent Management Business Partner.
This role will report into the Talent & Development Director, and whilst the role is standalone initially, it'll be working in partnership with the European Headquarters Talent Team, senior business stakeholders within the UK, Ireland & parts of Europe.
The wider Talent team covers all aspect of talent, from Hiring, OnBoarding, Learning, Performance and Engagement - determined to find and develop the best people for the business.
The ideal candidate will to roll out the talent management approach - scaling across the full organisation covering both retail and Head Office.
- Lead on the roll out of our talent management approach - scaling across the full organisation in both retail and head office
- Scale our approach so it's high impact and high value for all stakeholders without being highly labor intensive
- Identify talent trends and use this to support and full talent agenda (Talent Acquisition, Development, Inclusion & Diversity and People Experience)
- Support people leaders with taking talent accountability - driving forward the health of their talent picture - remaining agile constantly
- Building talent tools with our European head office to support mapping talent and talent actions (as a result of mapping)
- Identifying and protecting all critical roles so we are never without or at risk of achieving our future ambitions
- Building 2 for 1 succession planning principles using Build, Borrow and Buy methodology
- Recognising growth and change areas in our business and successfully planning for future talent needs
- Work closely with full talent team, to support our performance management approach - driving continuous performance improvement
- Work with our inclusion, diversity and belonging lead to ensure we incorporate into our talent processes
- In time, lead on Performance Management across the UK, Ireland & Netherlands business
- If required - support with talent development initiatives if it accelerates are talent plans.
- An experienced talent professional with strong talent knowledge and organisational design
- Strong understanding of performance & potential and is able to clearly define
- Excellent PowerPoint, Excel, and Analysis skills, with the ability to use data and information to tell a story to relevant stakeholders. Expertise in synthesising data and information to impact relevant outcomes is a must
- Proven team player with demonstrated abilities to work collaboratively and influence those with whom no formal hierarchical relationship exists
- Excellent verbal and written communication and relationship-building skills
- Strong decision-making ability with high curiosity to improve efficiencies and ways of working
- An excellent facilitator - knows how to adapt to the audience and get the right result
- Highly organized, exceptional time management and task prioritization abilities
- Experience of using analytical methods and data visualisation tools to articulate organisation structures
- Collaborative team player, who recognises and values the roles of others and focuses on effective delivery as a team
- Excellent communicator with the ability to influence and engage across all levels and cultures
- Experience of working within a fast paced environment
If your skills and experiecne are aligned to the above role please apply or email me directly email@example.com.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.