TALENT COORDINATOR, EMEAA - (Based in Denham initially - moving to Windsor H2 2022)
Excellent opportunity to join a growing Talent Team within a FTSE 100 International business. Flexible office-based role with 1-2 days working from home.
This role is perfect for someone with either minimal or good exposure to Talent Coordination, who is looking to take on exciting new challenges and gain exposure on an EMEAA basis. You'll also be supporting on interesting projects such as DE&I and development initiatives.
- Supporting the talent and performance agenda across EMEAA, including talent planning activities, talent development programmes, DE&I initiatives
- Managing the Hotel Talent Management system for our EMEAA colleagues - managing queries, co-ordinating feedback for system development, reporting and data maintenance, liaising with the central talent team
- Supporting the delivery and tracking of the Journey to GM Accelerated Development programme for EMEAA colleagues - administering GM potential assessments, providing regular insights on participants progress, administering GM readiness centres and supporting regional talent managers to embed the programme in market
- Supporting the delivery of the corporate talent planning and development initiatives such as coaching, mentoring and leadership assessments
- Maintenance of documentation, policies, practices on People Tools and Our People, managing the EMEAA talent teams annual plan and meeting cadence
- Conducting research to help the team gain insights and best practices
- Providing ad hoc support to the EMEAA Talent team as required to embed Talent Cadence - i.e. event / meeting co-ordination, powerpoint support, ad hoc analysis and data gathering, creating comms materials
- Responsible for logistics and coordination of all GM Pipeline talent development offerings, including Aon, FUSE and Sova platforms and supporting resources for the EMEAA programme
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.