Join a great Human Resources department supporting the Recruitment and Learning & Development teams within an international financial services firm.
You'll be a member of the HR team and assist with in-house recruitment and L & D, with an emphasis on the in-house recruitment. There is scope to develop, grow within the business and gain more responsibility as you progress.
Day-to-day activity will range from…
- Coordinating recruitment procedures for those hired in the UK and abroad
- Helping the recruitment advisors organise interviews and the candidate application process
- Liaising with colleagues about learning and development
- Organising training courses
- Supporting the recruitment and L & D teams with administrative functions
If you have:
- Experience in recruitment
- Exposure to learning & development
- An interest in HR
- A keen desire to grow with a business
- Exposure to the financial or professional services sectors
- Excellent communication skills
You will be well equipped for the role.
If you also have:
- Knowledge of Success Factors and other HR & recruitment platforms
- Knowledge of both agency and in-house recruitment
- A degree
You will be perfect for the role.
Please apply if you feel this position is for you.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.