Purpose of the role
The Talent Co-ordinator will be responsible for the logistics and administration of the talent function, along with providing project and business management support.
This will involve:
- Managing the delivery schedule of talent programmes and initiatives
- Planning for and supporting on the day execution of talent initiatives and events such as learning programmes, new joiner events, talent reviews
- Developing reporting mechanisms for the team
- Maintaining documentation and collateral to 'executive ready' standards
- Providing project and administrative support to the Talent Programme Manager and the Talent Coaches and Consultants
This position is suited to somebody that has the ability and desire to bring structure and administrative support to a team dedicated to building a business relevant talent offering.
The individual will need to be capable of:
- Working to high degrees of accuracy with sensitive information
- Managing multiple deliverables to the highest professional standards
- Introducing administrative process in support of a newly formed team
- Providing project support
- Providing event management support
- Prior experience of being in a talent function within financial services or another industry with similar levels of complexity
- Prior experience of operating to the highest professional standards. This is a position that has significant exposure to the firms operations and personnel, requiring the highest standards of personal and professional integrity at all times
- Prior experience of developing administrative processes for an expanding team
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.