I am thrilled to be partnering with a leading Australian medical services firm in finding them an experienced Talent and OD specialist to deliver a 6 month project, supporting the review of the competency framework and Leadership framework. Based in Sydney, you will partner closely with the broader talent team and the HR Systems team to ensure the framework is fit for purpose and readily accessible.
About the role:
- Review and scope the competency design project.
- Carry out desk research to understand current competency and capability frameworks and current best practice design.
- Design and conduct job analysis interviews with business SME's.
- Analyse quantitative and qualitative data to inform competency framework design and definition.
- Format data to fit into required HRIS mapping files.
- Facilitate focus groups or workshops where required.
- Improve the user experience and adoption of the core HR system for the management of talent reviews, talent profiles, succession and development planning.
To be successful in the role, you will have demonstrated experience in designing and conducting job analysis interviews (e.g. Rep grid, Critical Incident etc). You will also have proven experience developing and embedding leadership competency frameworks across multiple levels and experience in talent management and succussion planning for a large-scale organisation.
This role is paying C.$140k package prorated with a view to start asap. Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible. The consultant is Kate Benson with Job reference: PR/207865
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.