A Talent & Learning Manager opportunity has become available with a growing Real Estate business from Hong Kong. The organization is undergoing HR transformation and you will partner with leadership team to design Learning & Development programs and implement career development plans for all level of staffs.
- Partner with busienss heads and managers in training needs analysis and design annual Learning & Development programmes
- Lead and drive businesses and departments for full range of learning and development activities
- Deliver training programs e.g. leadership development, soft skills, coaching skills and team building
- Design and implement the career development plans for key internal talents to facilitate their career planning and development
- Implement and monitor the organisation development projects and
- Provide senior management team with regular reports and review to measure effectiveness
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or other related discipline
- 6-8 years of Learning & Development/Talent Management experience
- Independent with strong influencing power to engage with internal stakeholders
- Demonstrate high levels of planning, organising and time management skills
- High proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese including Cantonese and Mandarin
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.