My client, an international organisation based in central London, are seeking an experienced Head Office Recruitment specialist for a 6 month contract.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for recruitment and stakeholder management for key business areas. You will manage the recruitment process end to end as well as getting involved in strategic projects and providing support to employees and managers alike.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Discuss the resourcing brief with the HRBP including the need, the channels for sourcing, the budget, the assessment details and the timescales.
* Source candidates internally and externally using innovative and effective techniques and channels. Work effectively with external suppliers and agencies.
* Ensure that all communications are accurate in content, spelling and grammar and that they reflect the Brand and Values.
* Provide a short list of high quality candidates that match the brief, screening candidates as required.
* Design and deliver assessment tools appropriate to the role.
* Coach and develop line managers on all aspects of the recruitment process.
* Provide feedback to candidates which is both clear and objective.
* Manage the offer process, including the drafting of the contract of employment and other associated papers and collection of these at start of employment.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Excellent Organisational and prioritisation skills.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Proven internal recruitment skills and stakeholder management experience.
* Able to work in a fast paced recruitment environment.
* Fluent English - European languages are desirable.
Please get in touch for more information.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.