A leading global investment management firm is looking for a Senior Recruiter to join their team with a focus on managing full life-cycle recruiting projects, with an emphasis on creative sourcing of top talent for a variety of positions across the front office.
- Full-life cycle recruiting for a range of roles and career levels across the front office business units
- Advise senior stakeholders on the Talent Acquisition process including but not limited to market intelligence, sourcing strategies, search execution, answering candidate's questions, and offer negotiation
- Advise stakeholders on the market, be able to preempt risk with the ability to run complex offers across the region
- Develop and execute creative, impactful and cost-effective sourcing strategies to identify top talent
- Source, screen and assess candidates for open positions at all levels within our front office business areas against open requisitions as well as opportunistically
- Drive recruiting activities at various levels; develop and maintain strong relationships with prospective candidates as well as business unit leaders
- Hands-on recruiting experience within a corporate and/or progressive search firm, including sourcing and full-life cycle covering front office positions within asset management
- Strong credibility and presence, and the ability to influence hiring managers across a variety of personalities
- Strong interviewing/assessment skills and ability to influence and close candidates in highly competitive situations
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication and relationship-building skills required
If you are interested in applying or simply discussing this position further, please click to apply or reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.