Frazer Jones have been instructed exclusively, to seek a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our clients growing People Operations team.
The business, within investment banking focused on the Fintech Industry. This is a great place for a previous Banking or Fintech/Financial Services Recruiter who wants to join a rapidly growing organization.
Reporting directly into the Head of Talent Acquisition, the Talent Acquisition Specialist plays a critical role in the success of our continued growth. We are looking for a natural recruiter to build relationships with hiring managers, development recruiting plans and strategies, sourcing through various channels, and managing candidate experience. We are looking for someone who has demonstrated success in sourcing, screening, qualifying, interviewing and candidate relationship management.
- Recruit across Research, Business Development, Data Analytics, as well as all Infrastructure groups; Finance, Operations, People Ops, Legal and Compliance
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers to research, source, and hire for their growing teams
- Continuously improve the recruiting process to drive efficiency, results, and human touch
- Ensure a high touch candidate experience throughout the hiring process while owning end-to-end recruiting including research, sourcing, candidate assessment & management, offer recommendation, negotiation & acceptance
- Leverage data, your knowledge, and industry trends to build and execute on creative closing strategies
- Proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Source, identify and create pipelines of candidates
- Assist in the development of a company branding strategy to attract talent
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline, with strong academic achievement
- 2 - 3 years of experience in direct sourcing at an executive search firm
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong general analytical skills and ability to navigate MS Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Operationally excellent, continually optimizing process, tools, reporting, and systems to enable results and utilizes data to drive decision-making
- Collaborative - builds trust and communicates with clarity, influence, partnership, and inspiration across many different types of audiences
- Enjoys navigating ambiguous environments with curiosity, strategic thinking, and a hands on approach
Working in a Hybrid working environment, you will help double the London Headcount in the first 12 months, have an extremely competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including 10-20% bonus potential.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.