We are seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the Melbourne team of this well-known retailer for a 6-month fixed term contract. Reporting to the Area Manager this role will have the following key responsibilities.
- End to end recruitment for the full employee lifecycle, from sourcing and attracting, screening, through to offer and collating onboarding information.
- Advertise vacancies internally and externally, ensuring they meet brand standards.
- Build a talent pool of high quality candidates for current and future vacancies for your area.
- Monitor the success of recruitment channels and proactively identify ways to attract and source candidates.
- Screen all candidates applying through all channels and follow up within a timely manner.
- Internal recruitment experience, preferably in retail
- Strong understanding of best practice recruitment and talent acquisition strategies and managing end-to-end recruitment and selection activities
- Time management and delivery of a high-quality customer service
- Exposure to Recruitment Management Systems
- Self-motivated and resourceful, with the proven ability to multi-task and operate successfully under tight deadlines and time pressures
This is a 6-month contract with an ASAP start. If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Reference number: PR/197996
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.