Talent Acquisition Specialist, Brand new role £65,000 - £75,000 + benefits and bonus
This is an exciting opportunity for an Agency Recruiter or an In-House Recruitment Specialist to join this fast paced and growing SME Global Oil business. You must have recruited in the Oil & Gas sector to be considered for this position.
The role will be central London and office based, the business offers a great range of benefits including annual bonus, 25 days holiday plus a day off for your Birthday, pension, healthcare, season ticket loan, subsidised gym and a free lunch on a Friday!
Due to continued expansion the business is looking to hire an internal recruiter to set the internal recruitment function up and this role will involve the day to day recruitment of global roles, direct sourcing, Stakeholder management and everything involved from talent pooling to offer letters. The company has c.450 employees globally and is hiring at a considerable rate around the globe currently and foresees this for the coming years.
- To be the sole recruiter in the business, set the function up and be responsible for hiring of all positions in the business. (c. 450 employees at present)
- A number of hires are new roles due to growth, you will be responsible to liaise with Stakeholders to establish a pipeline of roles and proactively source for them.
- Review current recruitment processes implement change where necessary
- To partner with key stakeholders and to take the lead in recruiting roles of all levels across the Global business by direct sourcing and managing the processes.
- Create job descriptions where required, run direct sourcing campaigns, first stage interviews and seeing the recruitment cycle from start through to on-boarding for all levels of roles within the business
- Map out future talent and create talent pools for key hires in the business, build your networks and connect with Alumni.
Skills and experience required
- Either Agency or In-house recruitment experience, you will have recruited within the Oil & Gas sector previously.
- This role requires someone who is used to managing multiple vacancies across numerous disciplines and at all levels of seniority
- Oil & Gas recruitment industry experience is essential.
- Experience managing multiple applications, direct sourcing and working at pace essential
- Develop relationships within the business and be able to work collaboratively with key stakeholders
- A professional outlook but also be someone who cares about what they do, wants to be part of a team and work together to achieve
If this role is of interest and you have the skills and experience required, please apply online now to be considered
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.