We're seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to lead our ever-growing and dynamic recruitment efforts. You'll be talent voice for all talent acquisition activities. We are looking for someone with experience working in a fast-paced environment for a high-growth company who is truly passionate about people.
- Manage full-cycle recruitment for staff augmentation positions across all departments and clients
- Strategically verbalize the value of the employment opportunity and managing the overall candidate experience from start to finish
- Work closely with internal hiring managers to understand current and future hiring needs as well as the internal movement of consultants coming off projects
- Understand and own the requisition process, conduct strategy meetings with hiring managers, assist with job descriptions, job postings, salary research and recommendations, etc.
- Coaching and guidance with hiring managers and work closely with the Director of People on aligning strategy
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships within the community and participate in networking events, panel discussions, industry events and outreach
- Understand trends and work with management in providing consultative expertise.
- Build and maintain a strong pipeline
- Work within our ATS with accurate record keeping, notes, scheduling, scoring and reporting
- Conduct comprehensive phone screen interviews, testing and skill set reviews
- Develop new process, workflows, etc., as needed
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Human Resources, Communications, Business or related field
- 4+ years of recruiting experience
- Proven track record of successfully sourcing hard-to-find sales candidates and working in a high-volume environment
- Excellent organization skills as well as oral/written communication skills are a must
- Demonstrated ability to command the attention and respect of senior level executives as well as hiring managers and candidates
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.