- Work for a global industry leader in their field, Macquarie Park location
- A busy strategic & transactional recruitment role
- Develop & improve recruitment practices
Are you a recruitment and talent acquisition specialist looking for your next opportunity? I am partnering with a global leader in their field, who are looking for a talent acquisition specialist to join their HR team. You will partner with the business and key stakeholders and work across a diverse portfolio, including white- and blue-collar positions. This role is based in Macquarie Park.
You will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be able to juggle multiple priorities at any one time.
- Partner with hiring managers to evaluate business needs and advise on recruitment strategies
- Write and place job ads on company website and job boards
- Screen CVs to identify suitable applicants
- Proactive sourcing via LinkedIn and Seek when necessary
- Conduct phone and first round interviews, managing all feedback and candidate care processes
- Facilitate pre-employment checks
Desired Attributes and Experience
- Ideally 2-5 years recruitment experience from corporate or agency
- Competent user of applicant tracking systems
- Ambitious, high energy and a team player
- Strong critical thinking and communication skills
Salary to $90k + super + bnous + benefits (& flexibility)
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply online or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
For a confidential chat, or to learn more about HR opportunities, please call Charlotte Grimmett on 0292369090
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.