Recruitment Manager / Talent Acquisition Manager for a small sized Retail, multi-site business, exciting opportunity to set up the function and look at the recruitment strategy for the business. £50 - £55k + car, bonus and benefits,
This role is to come in and design, implement and oversee the recruitment for this established, very profitable retail business who are based over the UK.
You will be responsible for overseeing the end to end recruitment, managing a small team of recruiters and implementing processes as well as managing a recruitment budget, looking at talent and succession planning, contingency planning and supporting Line managers with their talent strategy.
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a business at a time of change and growth and pretty much a blank page for the recruitment function.
This role will be based from home with travel required when needed across the UK, travel will not be too often but will be manageable.
- To oversee and manage the recruitment function and be a hands on part of the team
- To look at the current processes, amend, adapt, implement and update where necessary
- Work closely with regional managers to anticipate hiring needs for their teams, establishing talent pools and work closely with HR Business Partners in the business to create a workforce strategy plan for the future
- Establish a network, maintain and update the company website, work with the HR Business Partners to look at succession planning
- Own internal and external relationships including recruitment agencies, job boards etc.
- Manage a team of 2 recruiters and support them with not only the day to day support but their career development as well
- Collaborate with the L&D team with regards to a seamless on-boarding approach for new employees
- Look at projects to support the recruitment for the business such as brand awareness, ATS implementation, apprenticeship and early careers, website etc.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- You will have strong recruitment experience and have experience working in-house for a business that has multi-sites around the UK and will be happy to travel when needed
- Ideally have knowledge of or worked in a retail environment or something similar
- You will have strong team development skills, be able to recruit in a multidisciplinary business and be able to develop and deliver a strategic workforce plan.
- Experience of managing budgets and being able to develop relationships with external stakeholders
- You will have a passion for matching candidates to the business, you will be able to work closely with HR and line managers to work in partnership with the business
- Knowledge of delivering psychometric assessments highly desirable
- You will have had experience with succession planning and talent development, knowledge of early careers and apprenticeship programmes is also highly desirable
- You will have up to date knowledge of hiring trends and recruitment tools and be able to adapt in an ever changing environment
If this is of interest, please apply online to be considered.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.