7 months ago
Our client is a leading engineering and service company employing several thousand employees across more than 50 countries globally.
Talent Acquisition Manager Germany (m/f/d) - Hanover
Our client is focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where they value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for and they encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of their culture and the daily practice. They follow ethical business practices and seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, they are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
- Provide leadership and development to the German talent acquisition team
- Drive new strategies and improve the talent acquisition processes
- Act as Business Partner for talent assessment, development and succession planning
- Employer brand development in an international context
- Key contact for German business and European HR Teams
- Managing and delivering recruitment results on an international level
- Close cooperation with senior management
- University degree and track record in recruiting in a fast-paced corporate environment
- Exceptional management skills and thought leadership
- Strong people management skills and the capability to develop team members
- Proven ability to create first class standards with recruitment processes and tools
- Significant recruitment experience at a senior management level
- Business fluent in English and German
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.