Frazer Jones have a current opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Manager a permanent basis. The position will be based in London, Hybrid working. Fully remote will be considered.
The business, a Saas start up, are looking to scale by 30 heads over the next 12 months with a clear defined 5 year plan. Our client work with global brands you will know or will have used many times!
A great opportunity, for a motivated Talent Acquisition Specialist who thrives in an agile and fast paced environment. The Head of Talent Acquisition will report directly in to the CEO and play an integral part in this next phase of growth.
- Proactively drive quality hiring methods to drive strong talent pipelines
- Contribute to process improvements (locally as well as internationally)
- Support the hiring managers with interviews as and when required
- Increase employer brand, following and engagement on social media (LinkedIn)
- High levels of candidate engagement, utilise various recruitment methods and
- Headcount growth in line with agreed targets
- Build and maintain relationships with suppliers (agencies), candidates (passive & active)
- Increase of direct hires in line with agreed targets
- Increase candidate satisfaction in line with agreed metrics
- Data driven, with the ability to utilise previous ATS to determine future talent
About You Skills & Experience Required
- Previous TA Background in SAAS, Startup, Scale up or Software industries
- Proven ability to attract talent using various sourcing methods
- Ability to produce extensive plans to execute Talent Strategies
- A demonstrable understanding of Technology and roles within software development
- Subjext matter expert in Interviewing, and coaching managers to get the best out of interviews
- Flexible approach through growth and pragmatic
Excellent Benefits on offer - including Hybrid working (my client will consider full remote for this role) with quarterly travel to London -25 days annual leave Pension + 10% bonus.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.