Our client is a globally successful company with a strong footprint in the European market. Its brand is internationally renowned and offers a breadth of services to its clients. They are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to lead, coach and provide pro-active commercial recruitment and development solutions, in order to acquire the best talent across all functions.
- Assisting managers in the creation of job descriptions.
- Writing advertisements and short-listing candidates.
- Management of the interview process, including booking interviews and coordinating all correspondence relating to recruitment
- Management of online vacancies and management of the CV database
- Liaison with and management of recruitment agencies regarding new roles, to ensure the most effective balance of quality against cost.
- Assisting managers with face to face and telephone interviews
- Be responsible for all procedures and documentation relating to recruitment and training.
- Create weekly and monthly recruitment reports for the business
- Strong track record of recruiting in a fast paced corporate environment
- Experience of recruiting within Europe or EMEA
- Team Management
- Solid blend of experience gained within agency, in house or RPO
- Extensive experience of direct sourcing as well as talent pipelining
- Proactive team player
Salary being offered for this role is £40 - £45K depending on your experience. This is a great opportunity to join a business who is experiencing double digit growth with impressive plans for their Talent function.
I specialise in the recruitment of HR professionals across Bristol and will make immediate introductions to my client. For more information on this role please contact me on 01225 976770 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.