Our client is at the forefront of its industry, recognised as a global leader in professional services with an entrepreneurial & diverse culture.
Due to growth, they have a new opportunity for an experienced Recruiter to manage Talent Acquisition nationally. Working closely with HR you will join a global and regional recruitment team and work on a number of strategic projects.
- Partner with senior management to build long term hiring plans to meet strategic business needs
- Develop & maintain relationships with agency suppliers
- Design & drive a direct sourcing strategy
- Manage the recruitment marketing strategy
- Manage the end to end recruitment process (with admin support)
- Maintain & share insights and knowledge on the local talent market
- Embed the EVP & employer brand
- Identify & report on key metrics to demonstrate ROI & to drive continual improvement
You will demonstrate:
- Significant recruitment background
- Professional services experience - essential
- An ability to work autonomously
- Strong influencing skills
- Strong commercial acumen
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Roxane Sexton on (02) 9236 9090. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.