Global Omnichannel platform looking for a Talent Aquisition Manager to join their team in Porto.
In your role as Talent Acquisition Manager you'll be entitled to sustain the growth of our fantastic team. You will be responsible to manage a team of Talent Acquisition who works across the business.
We are moving for the next level in Talent Acquisition and we expect that you could be an expert in order to support and drive the definition of recruitment strategies.
You'll be expected to partner with different stakeholders in order to ensure we meet the recruitment plan (have always quality in mind! It is not about numbers! It is about people that can live our values and contribute for the Happy People Revolution).
What You'll do:
- Effectively lead and mentor people from the Talent Team in all the recruitment workflow;
- Allocate work to relevant team members and provides feedback for the performance management review process;
- Seek out and implement Talent Team process improvements that enhance performance and success rates, working with Global Talent Team colleagues as required;
- Partner closely with hiring managers and ensure recruitment plans.
- Build effective relationships and provide subject-matter expertise to managers at all levels and present regular reports to different stakeholders;
- Review the impact of legislative change on existing policy frameworks and ensure compliance;
- Develop relationships with third parties industry experts and system specialists to deliver world class candidate/recruitment experiences;
- Demonstrate effective KPI maintenance reporting expertise;
- Organize and perform end-to-end recruitment & selection processes.
- Help design & facilitate talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans based on technical skills, the company's values and behavioural competencies;
Who you are:
- A Professional with 6+ years of dedicated experience in Talent Acquisition;
- A candidate with proven leadership and management experience;
- Able to manage and organize a team from a performance as well as a development perspective with an International mind set and scope;
- Able to make business decisions with a strong sense of urgency;
- Experienced in full life cycle recruiting with IT roles (preferential);
- Experienced in using Applicant Tracking Systems;
- Proficient in using LinkedIn Recruiter and direct sourcing;
- A professional with a data-driven mind-set and focus on maximizing ROI;
- Capable of working under pressure and deliver within agreed deadlines;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), any other language is a plus;
- A professional with Good command of Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Experienced in communicating and updating all levels of stakeholders;
- A team player;
- A professional with good time management and multi-tasking skills.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.