Talent Acqusition lead - EMEA - London based
£55-65,000pa DOE + Share Options
Hybrid working - 2 days per week in London office (City)
Frazer Jones are partnering exclusively with a Unicorn tech business that are disrupting the way business use their supply chains! Valued at £1billion there couldn't be a better time to join this business during their next growth phase.
They are seeking an enthusiastic and talented recruiter to join their growing Talent Acquisition team. You will play a crucial role in the growth and success of the business, by attracting and identifying the best talent for our open positions across our business and being a key part of growing the business across Europe.
Whats on offer?
A competitve base salary + Share Options, Hybrid working with UK office in Kings Cross - 2-3 days office based per week. You will oversee a team - work in a truly collaborative People and Talent function and as the business develops - gain more benefits!
As a Talent Acquisition Lead, you will:
- Source and headhunt world-leading talent for our Operations & Network teams
- Work alongside the team to successfully execute the ambitious hiring roadmap
- Help create compelling job descriptions and advertise them on appropriate channels/job boards
- Build strong talent pipelines, execute sourcing campaigns and engage with talent throughout the entire recruitment process
- Be creative and take initiative in attracting the best talent through new avenues
- Manage relationships both with candidates and internal hiring managers
- Create an engaging and memorable candidate experience
- Support on important projects that benefit the wider business
- 3 years + working in a candidate facing recruitment role
- Interest and experience in technology with knowledge of the latest tools and methodologies for building cutting edge software
- Comfortable sourcing candidates based all across the globe- international recruitment experience is preferred
- Ability to prioritize workloads, multi-task, and manage multiple relationships
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.