We have a current opportunity for a Talent Acquisition lead on a permanent basis. The position will be based in London. For further information about this position please apply.
- Lead and manage the UK corporate recruiting function, ensuring collaboration, balanced requisition workloads, encouraging recruiter training and development, and offering career guidance and support to foster a culture of fairness and excellence.
- Ensure you and your team provide regular reports and talent insights to all your business/functional leaders, as well as your HRBP and Finance partner.
- Own the full life cycle recruiting for one of our key capabilities (e.g. Legal), partnering deeply with business leaders and teams to build that pipeline of talent in the UK/EMEA, and overseeing regional Recruiters should a hire be needed outside of your geography.
- Develop a culture of data and analytical rigor (both diversity and general hiring metrics), build the foundations to enable data-informed recruitment and actionable insights.
- Help develop and deliver people and culture projects such as Internship programs, Hiring Manager Training, Inclusive Recruitment initiatives, etc.
- Keep abreast of EMEA industry and talent trends which are relevant to recruitment and share knowledge and findings within the group.
- Maintain current knowledge and understanding of UK & Europe employment regulations, industry trends, current practices, new developments, and applicable laws regarding human resources to ensure all business partners are up to date, informed and compliant.
- Develop the corporate team's reputation for outstanding client service. Ensure delivery against talent expectations every time -under promise/over deliver.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.