Are you an IT/ Data Analytics Recruiter, Resourcer or Talent Acquisition Specialist with Inhouse or Agency experience?
We are working with a fast growing Professional Services organisation who are expanding their business due to growth. This is a really exciting opportunity to join the business and support the recruitment of all hires in the business but mosty recruiting skills such as SAAS, SQL, Python, Java etc.
The role will suit a recruiter (strong agency or inhouse experience) who enjoys working at pace, liaising with key stakeholders and finding the best people for the business. You will also be happy to work to internal targets and be used to working in an ever changing environment.
The base salary £35,000 - £38,000 is also accompanied by a fantastic incentive not seen in many Talent Acquisition roles. You will receive a generous bonus per hire made as long as the team overall has achieved its very realistic objectives
The company offers a flexible working approach, Currently you will be working from home due to the pandemic, However when allowed, a blend of home working and visiting the Edinburgh or London office will be required on a weekly basis.
- Recruiting around 20 new hires in the next six months, working in a team of 2 this role will be responsible for the resourcing, headhunting, managing direct hire applications and other sources of recruiting for all hires in the business
- Typical positions to hire will include Data Engineers, Consultants and Managers, and will require skills including SAS, SQL, QlikView/QlikSense/QlikCore, SSIS,SSAS,SSRS and other similar skills.
- You will be responsible for managing your own workload but also working as part of a team, screening initial candidates and ensuring contact is made in a timely manner
- Headhunting, using LinkedIn and your own network will be a added advantage for this role.
- Organising interviews, managing internal diaries and sending invitations to selected candidates
- As well as the core employee group you will also be responsible for hiring of all corporate functions at all levels of seniority
- This is a busy first year with a huge amount of growth planned, there is also the opportunity to get involved with projects, brand awareness and other exciting initiatives as the business grows.
- Agency, Inhouse, or a combination of both required and a strong recruiting background, specifically within the Tech / IT and Data Analytics space is essential
- You will have come from a Professional Service sector background
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders, discuss job briefs and initiate the searches.
- Strong resourcing skills using a number of different means, LinkedIn, Headhunting, Job boards etc.
- Strong vacancy management skills and the ability to manage the process from start to finish.
- Able to work to KPIs and internal (realistic) targets based around hiring of employees.
- For this role you can be based remotely, but there will be an expectation to attend the Edinburgh or London office a couple of times a week when restrictions are eased.
If this role is of interest, please apply online to be considered, applications are being reviewed immediately!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.