Work for a top tier law-firm in a 12 month Talent Acquisition Consultant role, leading strategy to source lawyers in Sydney.
- In this role you will have the scope to devise and lead recruitment strategy to place legal vacancies - including market mapping, talent intelligence, driving campaigns and using preferred suppliers where required.
- You will build market markets of lawyers based in Australia and internationally and will grow and maintain a database.
- Working closely with Partners and the Human Resources team, you will have excellent stakeholder management skills as well as outstanding communication and an attention to detail.
- To be successful in this role you will:
- Already possess experience in legal recruitment (ideally legally qualified staff) gained either from an in-house role or you may be looking for a move from legal agency recruitment to in-house.
- Have an understanding of law firms and different areas of practice.
- A passion for continuous learning
This firm is an advocate of flexible and part-time working and are open to considering candidates looking for these options.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Charlotte Perkins on (02) 9236 9090. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.