- Excellent opportunity for a recent HR graduate; work in a Top Tier Environment
- Genuine career growth in a fast-paced, high performing environment
- Be mentored & have development opportunities
Talent Acquisition Administrator
You might be a recent HR graduate looking to build your HR career? I am partnering with an exclusive professional services organisation on a newly created position to sit in their large and fast-paced Talent Acquisition team to support the team on all talent related activity.
You will support both the lateral and graduate recruitment teams and responsibilities will include:
- General recruitment administration
- Candidate care and ensuring all candidate data is accurate on the portals
- Scheduling interviews
- Logistics and working with internal stakeholders to ensure a smooth process
- Helping with the onboarding process
- Helping the graduate recruitment team
The role is an excellent entry level role in a large national organisation. There is a dynamic HR team and there will be opportunities to develop into HR generalist, graduate recruitment or largeral recruitment roles.
There is potential for this role to be permanent or a 12 month FTC.
- Who we are looking for:
- HR or equivalent degree qualified
- Ambitious, passionate and work to a high-volume work load in a fast-paced, high pressured environment
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Ideally you will have at least one years' experience in a HR position
Sydney CBD location, stunning offices. Salary will depend on experience, up to $65k + super
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply online, or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.