I am currently partnering with an exciting online healthcare business who are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join their team.
As the Talent Acquisition Partner, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a high volume of vacancies from start to finish
- Screening CVs
- Conducting interviews
- Setting up and improving the efficiency of recruitment processes
- Managing the ATS and HRIS systems
- Assisting with wider HR responsibilities, including the processing of contracts and offer letters, managing the induction process and acting as a point of contact for new starters
- Acting as an ambassador for the brand, embracing and representing the organisations key values
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to not only develop their internal recruitment skills, but also get hands on with some more generalist HR responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will have had 2-3 years of exposure in an in-house recruitment role and will also be familiar with the HR employee lifecycle. My client is looking for an innovative thinker, who can also work with a degree of autonomy. A CIPD qualification would be massively beneficial for this role.
This is a permanent opportunity paying up to £38,000 pa and will initially be based from home given the current circumstances.
If you are interested please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.