Payroll Systems Analyst
- Provide day to day support to the payroll project
- Conduct analysis work to a consistent high standard within the HR business areas; produce output to agreed timescales, formats and standards
- Consider the wider impact of proposed changes to ensure no detrimental unforeseen impact upon other processes or part of the organisation
- Define, articulate and implement changes to processes/systems in order to improve efficiency and effectiveness within the project framework
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources; identify gaps, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, and distinguish user requests from underlying true needs
- Escalate issues where required, work with Payroll & Project Managers and sponsors to resolve
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously as required
- Stakeholder management - interact with all levels of management, obtain buy in and sign off and manage expectations, demonstrate use of appropriate tools and techniques
- Ensure an effective relationship with the Project and Payroll Manager thus providing a high value Business Change service to the wider Business.
- Ensure the full payroll cycle through to and including tax year end for all countries is completed accurately
- Support as required the business as usual relationship with UK and International payroll vendors
- Work with Finance to ensure that total Payroll costs are captured and booked correctly
- Flexibility to assist wider Payroll and Comp & Bens tasks where necessary outside of the project environment
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.