I am exclusively working a National organisation to recruit a Site HR Manager 12 Month Contract, to be based in Hinkley, Somerset. Reporting into an Area HR Business Partner, you will manage all activities at site level.
- This is a generalist HR opportunity supporting a blue and white collar workforce of approx. 200 employees.
- You will become the first point of contact for any queries from the business, providing both operational & strategic support across all areas of the employee lifecycle including recruitment, employee engagement, employee relations, learning & development and talent management/succession planning.
- You will play a pivotal role in workforce planning, supporting the Management & Leadership Team on site to identify talent, challenge where appropriate and ensure the right succession plans are in place.
- You will be supported by a Shared Service Centre who undertake HR Administration.
- You will build strong working relationships and manage stakeholders - providing support, guidance and pushing back where necessary.
What you need to succeed
In order to be successful in your application you will need to demonstrate strong HR Generalist experience ideally gained within Manufacturing, Engineering, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Construction, Logistics or Distribution. You are comfortable in a hands on delivery role at site level- adapting your approach to the business areas and stakeholders you support. You are immediately available or available at short notice to start this contract.
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity or would like further information please contact me on 01242 388068 or email@example.com.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.