FTSE 250 Online organization, with 2 UK sites and 800 employees and growing! We are now looking for a Talent Development guru to join them on a permanent basis.
Based in London, hybrid working and flex 2-3 days over a fortnightly period, excellent benefits and bonus potential.
You will continue to evolve the business learning strategy that supports every stage of the employee experience and innovate how we learn. Be responsible for shaping and embedding our new approach to talent and performance.
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Talent & Development Partner who is looking to develop in a fast-paced digital environment, using the best in class learning technology, tools and experiences to grow our learning culture and shape our approach to talent management
- Learning Culture: The people team have consciously removed the word training from our vocabulary and talk about learning instead. There are 3 pillars to the learning strategy that you will evolve - careers, learning in the flow of work and leadership development.
o Careers: provide provoking and actionable learning experiences that help our teams navigate the new world of work
o Learning in the flow of work: evolve our new LXP working with stakeholders internally to build functional learning strategies; use the associated data to inform our org wide skills strategy; work with third party providers to build best in class integrations
o Manager and Leadership Development: Create a wide range of learning materials for all managers as part of our manager essentials programme; develop Leadership skills through our Levy funded programme working with our 3rd party suppliers to shape the programme
- Talent Agenda: Begin the approach to talent development. You will work within the People team and across our business at the beginning of their journey to develop and implement a new talent initiative that proactively identifies and recognises core talent, as well as nurturing all employees with our robust development infrastructure.
- High Performance Culture: The business is looking to excel beyond competitors by measuring and rewarding inclusivity, growth mindsets and pioneer attitudes. Your leadership role in our new performance management approach will be essential to the realisation of our vision and the manifestation of our Group Behaviours (Create Belonging, Grow & Develop, & Innovate to Deliver) across employee performance and review processes.
Essential skills and experience
- Ability to develop and grow a strategy which translates business requirements into an inclusive, simple and ambitious Talent and Development roadmap
- Experience of designing, creating and implementing talent management practises
- Experience of working with a Learning Experience Platform (LXP) and Learning Management System (LMS)
- Creative, innovative and the ability to spot and implement social learning trends - using data from multiple sources to inform innovative learning solutions
- Highly creative, using strong relational skills to work across the breadth and depth of the company to establish the problems that we are trying to solve and building bespoke solutions (no cut and paste here!)
- Management of the Apprentice Levy and aware of opportunities to capitalise on this
If you want to break the traditions of training, and have a strategic mindset with a passion for developing internal talent, apply now! Excellent benefits working with a credible and inspiring people team.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.