Do you have the capability to mentor a team, deliver on senior hiring and have a focused mindset to support a growing business? This could be the perfect role for you!
I am delighted to be partnering with my client exclusively to hire a Senior Talent Acquisition Manager
£65-75,000 PER ANNUM
Hybrid working - 2 days per week in the office
Office location: Soho, London
Excellent Benefits, a passionate and high performing team, lovely work perks and an engaged workforce.
Industry background isn't important, you could come from Retail, Banking, Ecommerce or hospitality! What is important - that you are a true people leader and mentor with a strategic mind and lots of innovative ideas!
Reporting into the Global Talent Director, this is a great opportunity for an experienced Talent professional to drive EMEA recruitment efforts. The focus of the role is two-fold - to drive early careers strategy and to oversee our centralised hiring strategy - both of which are instrumental in the plans to rapidly grow.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Driving the continued success for our EMEA hiring efforts, acting as the most senior representative for Talent geographically, ensuring an efficient and productive hiring journey that promotes a great candidate experience
- Overseeing the full Talent lifecycle for senior hires
- Supporting our Talent Manager for Client Services to successfully achieve our hiring targets and to continually find great entry level, graduate & early careers talent
- Strategizing with the Talent Manager for Client Services to increase awareness in our brand, our career opportunities and developmental growth to increase our presence for our early career's hires
- Driving our Diversity & Inclusion initiatives at a senior level, seeking partnerships and opportunities to encourage applications from all walks of life
- Overseeing all Central Team hiring for the EMEA business, covering Product, Engineering, Marketing, Finance, People Operations, Compliance and Legal hires
- Partnering with UK based departmental heads, to successfully strategize on future hires and build effective processes and timeframes to secure great hires
- Managing a team of two directly, with an indirect responsibility for three individuals, championing a culture of continued growth, development, and transparency
- Creating an effective reporting strategy for the EMEA Talent function, creating stories that can future proof and future plan to aid our acquisition efforts
- Working in partnership with the Global Talent Director to open new offices across Europe, building go-to market Talent strategies
- Ideally, a blend of agency side and in house Talent experience
- Previous experience overseeing an Early Years or Graduate hiring programme would be preferred for this role
- Previous experience managing a forward-thinking, driven and rapidly expanding team, ideally across multiple locations
Whats on offer?
- A competitive salary and uncapped commission structure
- A truly supportive & encouraging culture around great health - mentally, physically and emotionally, with multiple employee health & assistance programs
- An outlined promotion path with rapid opportunity for career-growth and development
- A generous holiday allowance, plus voluntary Christmas Break closure
- A modern office in the heart of London with a Friday bar and open workspace
- Flexible hybrid-working, even beyond COVID
- Monthly team outings and quarterly corporate outings
- Exposure working at one of the most innovative and forward-thinking global start-ups globally!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.