Our client - one of the largest manufacturers of home appliances worldwide with over 50.000 employees and headquartered in Germany - is looking for a Senior Specialist (m/f/d) Compensation & Benefits to be based in München (hybrid working model).
This is a key role within their newly created Rewards COE, which allows plenty of room for personal and professional development in their growing HR organization. In this position you will be working in an exciting international environment and contributing personally to the transformation of the company.
- Design & implement state-of-the-art C&B processes with a focus on: pay policy, salary bands, benchmarking, annual salary review and increase budgets
- Processing of ad-hoc and regular enquiries with reference to remuneration and preparation of relating decision documents
- Development of frame conditions to ensure attractive remuneration in line with the market while driving governance
- Contact person for HR Business Partners and Executives regarding Compensation & Benefit related topics
- Lead and support for various C&B related projects worldwide
- Several years of experience in a C&B role, ideally with a global scope
- University degree in Business Administration, HR, Management or equivalent
- Skilled in creating, analysing and using data to help stakeholders to make decisions
- Results focused; ability to balance urgency and quality; strong communication skills
- Strong intercultural collaboration and flexibility while working with HR teams, business and other bodies
- Fluent in German and English
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.