We are delighted to be retained by a leading international asset manager to support their search for a Senior Compensation Manager. This newly created role will work closely with the Head of Reward, acting as their deputy and help to build out a high performing reward team that acts as trusted advisor across the business. This is a very exciting time for the business, having enjoyed record breaking increases across all performance metrics (including both legacy and acquired business lines) cementing this direction of travel. This senior level role will take responsibility for all cash and (some) deferred compensation matters as well as the people analytics agenda. Additionally, this role offers the opportunity to develop knowledge and experience of working in a UK listed environment including support for the PLC RemCo and annual reporting.
Key duties will be to:
- End-to-end delivery of the annual reward cycle including liaison and support of all stakeholders, agreeing the process and timelines, development of communications and production of bonus communications and payroll inputs.
- Completion of benchmarking projects to support the future remuneration framework
- Working alongside the Head of Reward to implement the newly launched reward strategy, including share plans
- Supporting the Head of People and Head of Reward to provide reporting, people metrics and a range of analytics suites globally
- Providing input to the HR System change project on all compensation related matters
As a result, the business is looking to meet senior reward managers within financial services with superior analytical, problem solving & influencing skills, as well as technical expertise in global compensation coupled with outstanding remuneration modelling ability. There is a significant runway for this role including the option to gain exposure to Carry/Co-Invest schemes and to round off any deferred compensation development needs. In addition to the above starting salary, there is a very generous total reward package, including annual cash bonus (c40%), extensive medical/wellbeing benefits and Pension. For more information, please contact Peter Francis at Frazer Jones
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.