Frazer Jones is currently working with a consultancy firm based in central London. We are looking for a Senior Reward Consultant to join a specialist team, whereby you are responsible for a number of different reward projects and engage in client facing activities. We would be looking for candidates to deliver future proof reward solutions and have the ability to liaise with various clients in different sectors.
- Manage various client cases, looking after a full lifecycle of project.
- Responsible for reward knowledge expertise and act as leader when delivering client facing project information, integrating various change programmes.
- Advising clients on market changes, from early negotiations, contracting and project delivering.
- Responsible for looking after a variety of renumeration issues, including areas of compensation, salary benchmarking, reward strategy planning, job analysis, job grading, incentives and reward governance. (I.e. equal pay and gender pay gap)
- Act as the first point of contact to management, including seniors in HR and SMEs.
- Support and act as the senior to junior consultants on projects.
- Degree level education (qualified by experience)
- A self-starter, excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong business acumen knowledge
- Project/client experience within the Reward and Compensation space (Essential)
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.