Senior Remuneration Regulations Expert
in the Remuneration Regulations team, within the Global HR (GHR) Community of Expertise Performance and Reward.
Performance and Reward consists of four key areas: Performance Management, International Mobility, Remuneration Regulations, and Reward. This is a particularly exciting time to join as GHR is implementing its HR Target Operating Model (HR TOM) supported by a new Global HR IT solution called WorkDay. As part of HR TOM, Global Communities of Expertise (CoEs) will be created and you can be part of that challenging journey.
You contribute to the design of global policies, standards, processes and tools in the area of Remuneration Regulations, such as the structuring of remuneration instruments, the process of Identified Staff selection, and risk alignment of reward. You monitor relevant regulatory trends and developments, for the organization to anticipate on.
You work closely together with the other expertise teams and HRBP's and support them with regulatory reward issues, especially in the area of Identified Staff. You will coordinate the annual review, amendment and global implementation of the I Remuneration Regulations Framework, prepare and manage remuneration disclosures (Annual Report, CRR and EBA disclosures). You make sure that stakeholders are informed and guided in dealing with any regulatory or policy changes. Within the other expert teams, business lines and countries you become a trusted advisor, constructively challenging and helping to effectively implement the regulatory requirements. You liaise with external (local) counsel where necessary and deal with senior management to manage sensitive or controversial topics relating to remuneration regulations.
Your work environment
You will be working in Amsterdam, within Global HR, the Performance & Reward team. This is a flexible working environment, where all Communities of Expertise are working together to deliver on the HR strategy and implementation. The Remuneration Regulations team is an energetic team of young professionals with positive spirit and good humour.
You are a driven Regulatory or Reward professional with extremely good social and communication skills. In addition, you recognise yourself in the following qualities:
- You are a pleasant person to work with, able to work both independent and as a team member.
- You are a sparring partner for senior management. You identify regulatory issues and are able to develop possible solutions. You have a strong personality in order to deal with senior management.
- You learn fast and think fast and deliver high quality output.
- You are result-oriented and take responsibility. You are able to determine the planning and budget, identify the project risks, organise teams and monitor progress of various projects. Furthermore, you are capable of presenting your ideas in a clear and convincing manner.
- You are able to quickly deliver on both day-to-day activities as well as projects, while maintaining great follow through and attention to detail. While doing so, you are proactive, resourceful, and are willing to go the extra mile.
- Master's level or equivalent by experience, preferably in Law or HR.
- More than 5 year work experience in a compensation and benefits department, law firm or consulting practice, dealing with systems, policies, data and multiple stakeholders.
- Regulatory knowledge (CRDIV, Wbfo, EBA guidelines, CRR, etc.).
- Experience with drafting guidelines, policies and processes in a global business environment.
- Operational experience with respect to the global implementation of projects.
- Fluent in English and preferably Dutch.
- Good knowledge of Power Point and Excel tools.
- Resistance to stress
- Critical thinking, judgment and analytical mindset
- Performance motivation
- Independent thinker and team player
- Uses creativity to come up with fresh ideas and solutions
- Organised and disciplined way of working
- Have a can-do mentality and always meet deadlines
- Willingness to travel.
What do we have to offer you?
- A dynamic job in an challenging international environment
- 36/40 hours
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.