One of Germany's fastest-growing Asset Managers are currently searching for a new Senior Recruiter (EMEA), to be located in their Hamburg HQ. This role will support all aspects concerning talent attraction and retention. Alongside full lifecycle recruitment support, this person will continue to develop and roll-out an improved employer branding strategy, creating a more structured pipeline for junior entrants and redefining the social media strategy for the international business.
The firm are growing extensively, across both EMEA and Asia, and this role will play a key part in helping them to achieve said growth within the EMEA region. Given this focus, there may be some travel to international offices across Europe, though not extensive.
- Control and oversight of recruiting processes
- Coordination of external partners (agencies, personnel consultants)
- Conduct telephone interviews & preliminary discussions
- Accompanying interviews
- Applicant management with appropriate follow-up and feedback
- Package negotiations with the candidates and interface function to the Compensation & Reward Manager
- Development and expansion of social media agenda & campaigns (LinkedIn, XING, Indeed)
- Building partnerships with universities (national and international)
- Selection of service providers and partnership building
- Review and selection of digital ways to support recruiting (Applicant Management, Talent Scout Program, etc.)
- Alignment of the employer brand and personnel marketing including development of a university marketing concept and social media strategies
- Development and implementation of an "International Employer Branding" Campaign
Skills and Expertise
- Educated to degree standard, ideally with a focus on Human Resources
- Experience in the Financial Services industry is preferred
- 4+ years' experience in talent acquisition
- Understanding of broad employer branding and HR marketing concepts
- Extensive experience of social media platforms, particularly LinkedIn and Xing
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.