Our client is a leading international business and financial service company with a true global presence in 36 countries across the US, Europe, Africa and Asia employing over 10.000 people. In Belgium, after a recent acquisition, they are looking for an experienced Senior Recruiter to design and implement the company's TA strategy. You will work in a dynamic and challenging environment with an international dimension reporting directly to Senior Recruitment Team Leader.
Based in Brussels, you will working closely together with the talent acquisition team to attract right candidates to achieve business success. You will be responsible for full cycle recruitment and for managing communication with preferred suppliers.
- Establish and manage the full life-cycle of recruiting processes and strategy and suitable job boards including LinkedIn and other Social Media platforms
- Research and investigate innovative and cost-effective sourcing strategies
- Align recruiting processes to best support the client group's current and future staffing needs within the HR service delivery framework
- Partner with D&I team to achieve company's diversity goals
- Establish and utilize various tools and resources to effectively evaluate talent in a variety of methods in order to ensure that the company is selecting highly qualified and engaged professionals to join the organization
- Provide value-add recruiting advice and training to hiring managers and key senior leaders/decision makers to influence and persuade talent decisions and strategies
- Partner with senior management, HR business partners and hiring managers to identify current and future hiring needs and workforce planning strategies
- Demonstrate understanding of the hiring managers' talent and job requirements to assess candidate quality, skills; fit to identify the best candidate for a position
- Advise management on appropriate recruitment methods and salary ranges
- Be able to appropriately explain company's benefits and recruitment related policies and programs, especially Long-Term Incentive programs for senior hires
- Design and implement external candidate recruiting programs that attract, select and retain a qualified, diverse workforce and support Moody's workplace diversity goals
- Support recruitment events like career days and job fairs, Super Days and Campus hiring
- Implement external candidate marketing and proactive recruiting programs and processes that attract, select and retain a qualified, diverse workforce
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 7 years or more of progressively responsible HR-related experience, of which at least 5 or more were in a recruiting / talent acquisition role
- Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English - French would be an advantage
- Strong track record of developing, implementing and managing the strategy for talent sourcing, acquisition and mapping
- Excellent networking and sourcing skills
- Flexible and proactive
- Experience in using multiple recruiting strategies and sources including advanced use of social networking channels, for passive and active candidate recruitment
- Strong negotiation skills
- Comfortable working in a global and multi-cultural environment where collaboration is the norm
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.