This is an exciting oppurtunity for a proactive payroll specialist to add value to a well-established, busy payroll function. In this role the individual will lead the operation for both the UK and International Payrolls. They will also support the Head of HR with strategic developments and innovation within payroll.
- Timely and accurate delivery of all company and associated companies payroll.
- Ensure timely receipt and delivery of payroll data by payroll schedules.
- Engagement with local in-country payroll providers to meet delivery times for the payroll.
- Managing enquiries from stakeholders and local offices, ensuring resolutions are made and implemented quickly and accurately.
- Develop and drive action plans for the function.
- Serve as subject matter expert on international payroll processes.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Relevant and recent payroll experience in both UK and International payrolls.
- Exposure to having worked in a large business with multiple payrolls.
- Strong knowledge of and the ability to apply payroll procedures and legislation.
- CIPP qualified.
- Strong icommunication skills.
- Ability to work in fast paced and pressurised enviroment.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.