- reconcile to a company standard all payroll related balance sheet accounting.
- prepare and post correction journals.
- prepare month-end people Soft journals.
- prepare IMMS journals.
- ensure correct cost allocation and inform global mobility of monthly receipt/payments.
- Assist Payroll manager to meet all regulatory, tax, compliance and other internal and external requirements.
Experience and qualifications
- A background in Payroll Administration and/or Accounting
- Working within a similar sector Is preferred
- Experience within large, complex companies
- Analytical and problem solving mind
- Great communication skills
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.