We are partnering with a successful global resources business who have an opportunity for an OD specialist to join their team, initially on a 6 month contract basis.
Reporting to the Head of OD & supported by a coordinator, you will work with a range of stakeholders across technical, blue collar & corporate roles to design & deliver organisational development initiatives to support the delivery of the P&C strategy.
Initiatives include the annual talent & succession reviews; design & delivery of leadership programs including liaising with external providers; and Diversity & Inclusion.
You will also support on change programs designed to deliver organisational effectiveness.ie. acquisitions & restructures as well as the implementation of the LMS system, all the while promoting continuous process improvement.
To be successful you will have:
- Significant OD experience
- Experience in designing, developing & leading OD initiatives - talent & succession, culture & engagement, leadership development, career development & pipeline
- Experience in heavy asset, safety focussed environments
- Tertiary qualifications in HR or related
- Proven ability to execute & deliver results
If you are available for an immediate start in January and are interesting in applying, please apply online. Alternatively, contact email@example.com for further information.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.